Open Air Gym Fitness Festival®
You have to experience it.
A unique sports event, that focuses on supporting the youth sports, sporting families with children, seniors, people with disabilities, as well as professional or unprofessional sportsmen from various sports sectors. This event is known for its improving standards, and it has become a significant sporting event in Slovakia.
The organizers feel highly motivated to keep improving their services and to expand the possibilities of this event. After the great success in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 at the 10th annual event, it has been granted the sponsorship of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic and since 2018 we get off as First Slovak Fitness Festival.
More than 14 years
experience and passion for sport
The main purpose of Open Air Gym Fitness Festival is to continue in our hard work to further develop sport activities to the general public, to support people in their practical methods, to help them lead a healthy lifestyle, as well as develop their sports abilities. We feel motivated to participate in projects or support and organise sports events.
We are giving you an opportunity to help your children spend their free time wisely and to keep the youth, adults or seniors physically and mentally active and healthy.
What includes Open Air
Gym Fitness Festival?
- A one-day International competition in functional fitness – Summer Challenge Throwdown 2023, date: 19.08.2023 www.summerchallenge.sk
- A day, full of sports activities for the whole family, from its youngest to the oldest members, accompanied with many sports related programs. A full day of sports that focuses on supporting the youth sports, sporting families with children, seniors, people with disabilities, as well as professional or unprofessional sportsmen of the Open Air Gym Fitness Festival®.
What you will find
at this event?
- Zumba® fitness and many other dance exercises
- Functional trainings, Cross-fit, Kettlebell trainings, TRX trainings, Weightlifting under the supervision of the BBC Dukla Division
- Jumping®, Deep work®, Pilates, Spinning, Kangoo Jumps
- Yoga, Acro yoga
- Educational seminars with the emphasis on healthy lifestyle
- Fitness news and many more...
Want to support us?
Become an event partner eventu.
We offer you a partnership at this unique Central European event where you can individually introduce your company in your own way during the event, take advantage of a great team building, or use only our promotional materials or media. I will gladly come to discuss in detail and the possibilities of our cooperation in person.
Feel free to contact us